Thursday, August 14, 2014

Can I Get a Yee-Haw?

I'm so excited to have started my new job, but it has really cut into my stamping time and the time I have available to share on my blog and social media sites. So today I'm going to share a post from the Stampin' Up! blog. I cut out some of it and added a little to make it flow after the cuts, but it's still essentially by Melody H., Concept Artist at Stampin' Up! Enjoy!

Can I Get a Yee-Haw?

I’ve been anxiously waiting for today for months and months. Drumroll, please . . . and can I get a Yee-Haw?!
 

I had a lot of fun doodling this Yee-Haw photopolymer stamp set. I knew I wanted some imagery to go with all of the fun sentiments. The lasso is probably my favorite piece and was designed to fit around Howdy, Rootin’ Tootin’, and Yee-Haw.


My second favorite image is the sheriff’s badge. The “sheriff” sentiment was purposely left separate from the badge so that you could easily write in someone’s name, then pin it to a shirt or bandana. It also makes an adorable tag for a gift.

Here are a few samples that show how the images can be used to make a soft, pretty card or a sweet little card for a baby shower, a fun thank you note for a friend, or a colorful celebration card.







I had so much fun creating and then playing with this set. I hope that you will, too. Now mosey on over to the online store and buy yourself one . . . and one for a friend, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...