Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retirement List is Here!


Stampin' Up! has announced its annual retirement list.  Every year I'm surprised by the items on the list.    A big shocker - Elements of Style.  I love that set and it's just so perfect for so many things.  I'm not entirely surprised by the Petal Cone die, but it's a shame to see it go (it's 40% off, by the way).  Once I really started using it and looking around on the Internet, I found it was way more versatile than I originally thought looking at it in the catalog.  I know there are more surprises and things I'll be sad to see go, but on the bright side, that means more room in the catalog for exciting, new products!

Here are the links so you can see the lists yourself:

See retiring items in my Online Store:  this is the most current place to see which items are still available.


 Remember that accessories are only available while supplies last!  I will try to keep this list updated, but if you want something, your best bet is to go to my Online Store and see if it's still there.

After you check out the retiring lists, post a comment to share which items surprised you or that you'll be sad to see go.

If you have any questions about the retiring lists, stamping, or Stampin' Up!, please feel free to contact me.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm here to help you with all your stamping needs.



2 comments:

Gina said...

I can't believe the Blossom Petals Punch is being retired! It makes beautiful flowers with the coordinating Build a Blossom stamp set and I use it a lot for punch art!

HC Brown said...

I agree about the blossom punch and stamps. Just Believe was the one that jumped out at me first.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...