Thursday, January 24, 2013

You Are Loved Valentines

Here are a few Valentine's I made using the stamp set, You Are Loved.

With this first card I was pleased to discover that I could use the Hearts Framelits to cut out the heart.  It's a little smaller than the original stamped image, but it still looks great.   I really love the 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I have it in every color available.  Colors on this card are Basic Gray, Whisper White, and Primrose Petals.
 This card is from the Note Cards and Envelopes pack (107311) and is 3 1/2" x 5".  It's the perfect size for a quick note.  The pack has 20 scored cards and envelopes for only 5.95.  Card colors are Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.
 For the background on this card I used Core'dinations card stock embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and then sanded.  I wanted it to look distressed, so I sanded off extra and then sponged it with Chocolate Chip ink.  Card colors are Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...