Saturday, January 5, 2013

Designer Cuts cards

The two cards in today's post were made with the Designer Cuts Cards and Envelopes set.  This set is retired, but the samples show how easy it is to make beautiful cards when you start with a card kit.  Both of these cards went together quickly and easily.  The sentiment on the card on the left is from Feeling Sentimental which is one of the many great products you can get for free during Sale-A-Bration (beginning Jan. 22).  The sentiment on the heart card came from Word Play.
We'll make these two cards, plus three others at the Retired Products class on Jan. 9 and 10.  There's still time to register, so contact me today if you're able to come.  Some of you may wonder why I'm offering a class that uses retired products.  It's because several of my customers have asked for it and as their Stampin' Up demonstrator I want to meet their stamping needs.  If you don't have a demonstrator yet, choose me and I'll give you the kind of attention you deserve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...