Sunday, January 6, 2013

Snow Much Fun

The snowflakes on this card were made with the Northern Flurry embossing folder and my Big Shot.  They are falling down on one of the snowmen from Snow Much Fun. I think both of the snowmen in that set are adorable.  I colored the snowman with Stampin' Write markers and then used a sponge dauber and Frost White Shimmer Paint to add a little sparkle.
This is a CASE of some cards that I made back in 2010.  You can see them here and here.  I made several of them that year and then kind of forgot about them.  Isn't is funny how the brain works sometimes?

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by my blog.


1 comment:

Jonia said...

What a beautiful card! I love this little snowman with this northern flurry embossing folder. Beautiful and thanks for sharing with LNS this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...