Monday, August 27, 2012

I enjoy working with vellum and thought I'd share a card I made with it.  I embossed the vellum with the Flower Garden Embossing Folder and my Big Shot.   Then I used sponge daubers to sponge on the backside of the vellum.  This highlights the raised embossed image by leaving it white.  I attached the vellum to a Whisper White card base (which looks even better in person, by the way).

I stamped images from the Reason to Smile set, cut them out, and attached them on top of the vellum.  The flowers go great together.  If you missed out on getting the Reason to Smile set, let me know and I can get you one.


So, how about it?  Get some vellum card stock (101856) and give it a try.  You can get it and any other Stampin' Up supplies you need in my online store.  Prefer the personal touch?  Contact me and I'll be happy to handle the order for you.

P.S. If  you are participating in the Treasure Hunt, the list has been updated.  It won't be long until there are 50 sites to visit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...