Monday, March 19, 2012

Pennant Punch Butterfly

Hi!  We will be making this card at the Birthday Class on Thursday.  There is still time to sign up -- just e-mail me to let me know you're coming.  Details are here.


Supplies:

Stamps:  Party This Way
Punches:   Petite Pennants Punch, Word Window, Modern Label
Card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
DSP:  Patterns Pack - Brights
Stampin' Write Marker:  Basic Black
Classic Ink:  Pacific Point

This is not my original design.  I have seen it several different places and I'm not even sure where I first saw it.  Thanks to everyone who shares in so many places.  If you have shared a similar project online, please feel free to add a link to it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...