Friday, March 30, 2012

Flirtatious Fabric Card

I am really loving making cards with Stampin' Up's Designer Fabric.  Here's one I made with the Flirtatious fabric and my Big Shot.  You can get the Flirtatious fabric for FREE through March 31 (that's tomorrow!) with a $50 (before shipping and tax) order.  Or, you can purchase it for $9.95 (Item no. 122335).  There are 3 different pieces and each one is 28" x 18".  You can get a lot of cards out of a piece that big!

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the fabric adds a very elegant look.  I used the Scallop Circle # 2 die to cut the fabric with my Big Shot.  The I used the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the Blushing Bride background layer.  The element in the center of the fabric scallop circle was punched with the Doily Triple Layer punch (one in Whisper White and one in Blushing Bride) and then I added a basic pearl jewel accent.   The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

You can order all of the supplies used in this card and any other Stampin' Up products you may need through my online store.  I appreciate your support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...