Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fun With Fabric

I have just recently discovered the joy of card making with fabric.  I started with the Twitterpated designer fabric and had so much fun that with my next order I decided that I just had to get the Flirtatious designer fabric for free (with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration).

Last night I was fortunate enough to have a party at my friend Karen's house.  We had a large crowd and a great time!  Since Karen enjoys sewing I thought it would be fun to use fabric on the card we made.  Here's what I designed:


I just LOVE the torn fabric look.  Plus, it's perfect for me since I never could cut fabric straight.  If you'd like to learn how to use fabric in your cards, please join me at my upcoming class.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch (Occasions Catalog), Fresh Vintage (free during S-A-B)
Punches:  Blossom (Occasions Catalog), 3/4" Circle
Flirtatious Designer Fabric (free during S-A-B or available for purchase in the big catalog)
Card stock:  Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Embellishments:  Basic Rhinestones

Remember, Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!  Get your free stuff while you can!  Shop online or contact me to place your order.  Each $50 purchase (before shipping and tax) gets you one free item from the S-A-B brochure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...