Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine Tote

This Valentine tote was one of the projects we made in my last stamp club.  We used the Box #2 die, along with Take It To Heart, the Heart punch, the Heart to Heart punch, the Extra Large Oval punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, the Word window punch, the Modern Label punch, the Movers and Shapers Punch Windows (used with the original Magnetic Movers and Shapers die), 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, 1/8" Pretty in Pink ribbon, Patterns Pack DSP (Subtles), Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock, and Pretty in Pink ink. 


Fill the tote and it will make a cute Valentine's gift.  Here are a couple examples of things that will fit:












I offer classes throughout the month (and even stamp club is open to non-members) so if you're in the Garner, Clayton, Fuquay-Varina, Willow Springs, Raleigh or Apex, NC area I'd love to have you join us.  See my Classes/Events page to see my current offerings.  Then contact me for more information or to register.  Hope to meet you soon!

Also, if you need any of the Stampin' Up supplies to make this project, you can order them through my online store.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Happy Stampin', Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...