Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stamping Challenge - Can you help? (Plus Mixed Bunch card)

I was recently issued a challenge, but I NEED YOUR HELP! For the "One Hundred Hands" Challenge, I need to stamp with 50 NEW PEOPLE BEFORE April 15. This could be you if you've never been to one of my events before.  Or, it could be you hosting a party and inviting people I haven't met before, inviting new friends to attend scheduled classes or camps, or even one-on-one stamping time with a brand new stamper that just wants to learn the basics of stamping.

WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT? You and your "new-to-me" friend* will both be entered to win a FREE CLASS.  Your name will be entered in the drawing as many times as the number of new people you bring me!

Check out my Classes/Events page to see upcoming events that you can invite your friend to.

I love a good challenge and I appreciate your efforts in helping me accomplish this challenge! Can't wait to stamp with you and your friend!!

Happy Stampin',

Sue Root, Stampin' Up Demonstrator
E-Mail me here

*Friend must be 18 years or older.
*If you've never stamped with me before and you come to an event after reading this blog post, you'll be entered in the drawing twice (once as the referrer and once as the friend).

After reading all that, you deserve a little inspiration:


Supplies:

Stamp sets:  Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punches:  Blossom, Modern Label, Word Window, Circle
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Concord Crush, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Concord Crush, Melon Mambo

If you wish to re-create this card, supplies can be ordered through my online store.  This link will take you to my Stampin' Up website, once there click on Shop Now.  Or, consider hosting a party and you can help with my challenge, plus the purchase would count towards earning hostess benefits.  Contact me for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...