Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Digital Studio -- FREE 30 day trial!


That's right!  30 days to try out this great digital crafting software!  Use it to make cards, calendars, photo books and more!

Ordering is easy.  Just go to my website, choose Shop Now, and enter item number 129600.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

With the FREE trial, you’ll get:

■Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
■Full design functionality.
■Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express. See included content here.
■Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
■Access to our professional print services.

Once your trial period expires, simply contact me or go to my online store to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...