Thursday, April 28, 2011

Father's Day - World

Have I mentioned that I love the new Summer Mini Catalog?  I am so glad that as a demonstrator I got to pre-order whatever I wanted from it!  It goes live for everyone on May 1st.

The front of this card uses the world from Open Sea, the map from Travel Log and a verse from Word Play -- a lot of sets, but they just seemed to go together.  Tied on the left is Baker's Twine, which is also new.  I have the Early Espresso/White.  It also comes in Cherry Cobbler/White and all White.  You get 25 yards of it for only $2.95.  Guess what's going to be on my next order!

I stamped the Always Artichoke background and ran it through my Big Shot with a Texturz Plate.  I stamped the world in Always Artichoke ink and mounted it on Early Espresso cardstock.  I stamped the phrase in Not Quite Navy ink and mounted in on cardstock of the same color.


And here's what I did with the inside:


The Interstate sign is from Travel Log.  Across the top it says TRAVEL LOG, but I used my blender pen and Not Quite Navy ink to fill in the letters.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the Happy Father's Day stamp, which is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

We will be making this card at my upcoming Masculine Card Class.  Of course you can choose any sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes so you can tailor the card to your needs.  You can see the details on my Classes page.

Thanks for checking out my blog today!  Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...