Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I Love with Game Spinner Hands

The new game spinner hands are so much fun (and they're only $3.95 for 12 of them)!  I like the stamps that coordinate with them, but I wanted to try something different.  So I paired them with the Stampin' Up set Things I Love.  I've been using this set a lot lately.  I'll post another card using it tomorrow.

Because I wanted four options for the spinner to land on, I used the set Morning Cup to get the fourth choice.  I do love coffee, but I chose it because the size was about right.  I used the Signo white gel pen to make the divider lines.


Then when you open the card, it says:


You could use that stamp on the front for the fourth choice, but since it's "most of all" I liked it in the inside.

Hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for checking out my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...