Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Build a Blossom smaller flowers

Here's an example of yet another flower that you can make with the Stampin' Up stamp set Build a Blossom and the coordinating Blossom Petals Punch.


I didn't have any wide Daffodil Delight ribbon on hand, so I substituted this retired ribbon.  If I had stamped the flower petals on an in color I could have used the 1/2" stitched poly ribbon (which I have in all the in colors).  Guess there's a lesson there in planning out your card before you begin stamping :)

I can tell I'm going to have to make this card again in different colors because I'm imagining how cute it would be using the in colors.  In the meantime, you can enjoy this card and CASE it using 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.  Or, try your own color combination.  If you do, I'd love to see your results.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...