Saturday, March 12, 2011

Punch Bunch Birthday

My first ever Mystery Hostess Party went really well.  Everyone had a lot of fun.  I did a demonstration using the Baskets and Blooms die for the Big Shot, then everyone made a birthday card using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Punch Bunch.  On top of that, everyone got a prize and one person won a second prize!

Here's the card we made:

Edit 4/5/11.  The card with the rhinestones is the one we made at my event.  For some reason I originally posted my first card, which I decided needed jazzed up a little (hence the addition of the rhinestones).  I've left the original card in this post because the colors in the photo are closer to real life (but still kinda off -- that background is real red) and also so that you can see how much something simple like the addition of a few rhinestones really adds to the impact of a card.


Keep checking my Classes page because I plan to do this again.  Maybe you can join us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...