Thursday, March 26, 2020

Melon Mambo Magnolia

Hello Stampers. Today I am sharing a simple card I made using the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. This stamp set is so gorgeous that it doesn't need a lot of dressing up to make a pretty card.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Good Morning Magnolia
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Assorted Blends

The magnolia is colored with Melon Mambo which is no longer available in Blends. However, we have several pretty pinks that you could use for a similar look. Lovely Lipstick would probably be the closest. You could also experiment with other colors. I have to confess, I have colored this flower in lots of different colors with several different mediums. I'm pretty sure magnolias don't actually come in most of the colors I've used, but it's just so fun and every color looks so pretty, I just can't stop.

Here are all the great stamps in this set:


There is a whole suite built around this set. It is full of products that you'll just love. Click here to see the entire Magnolia Suite. And if that isn't enough, there's actually another smaller magnolia set called Magnolia Blooms.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...