Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hi Stampers! It's been a while since I've had time to post. I'm sorry about that. Luckily I have found time to do lots of stamping. I just don't seem to have time to take and edit pictures, upload them, and write a blog post. But, instead of dwelling on that, let's celebrate that I'm posting now and get to my annual St. Patrick's Day card.

Since I don't own any specific St. Patrick's Day sets, I used the heart from A Little Lace to make a shamrock. I drew the stem with a Stampin' Write marker. The background seemed a little plain so I added some interest with the Crackle background stamp.


Supplies:

Stamps: A Little Lace, Crackle Background, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White
Dies: Stitched Shapes, Stitched Rectangles

The base really is Whisper White and is the normal bright white you expect from Stampin' Up! You just can't tell so much from my photo.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Let me leave you with an Irish blessing in honor of St. Patrick's Day:

May good luck be your friend
In whatever you do.
And may trouble be always
A stranger to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...