Wednesday, May 30, 2018

This is the card I made for the 50th birthday of a very special person.


The 50 is from Number of Years (which retired and is no longer available). You could use the Large Numbers framelits (but they are retiring, so get them quick).  The other stamps are from Happy Birthday Gorgeous. I cannot remember the DSP name (if you do, please leave it in a comment so my readers and I will know). The washi tape is a Sale-a-Bration item from last year but you could use a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper. Also be aware that some of these colors are retiring and will not be available after tomorrow - Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango.


I think this style of card is cool.  Little extra things like this - fancy folds, fancy cuts, etc. - add a lot to a card. And some of them, like this one, are pretty simple to do. These pictures give you an idea of how the card goes together and let you see the inside.


This card was CASEd from a shoebox swap I did at an NC SU Demos event.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't forget, if you haven't gotten them yet, get last chance (retiring) items by tomorrow and the new catalog starts on June 1st!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...