Monday, December 25, 2017

Peace On Earth

Merry Christmas everyone!

Here are two variations of the same card, using the Carols Of Christmas stamp set and Card Front Builder Thinlits. The message is one that shows up at Christmas but in truth should be at the forefront year-round.

 We made this first card in stamp club a couple months ago. If you'd like to learn make cards like this and other great projects, as well as fun techniques and fancy folds, consider joining my Stamp Club. A new round  is starting in January. Contact me to get more information or to sign up. Details are also available here.


  I made this next card as part of a shoebox swap at a demo event earlier this year. I think I used it for inspiration for the card I designed for club but that was so long ago, I don't quite remember. There's been a lot of stamping going on since then!

I like the darker colors of the card I designed but I also think the snow and the sparkle from the Silver Glimmer Paper are nice. It's interesting to me how cards can be very similar in design but have a different feel based on the papers used.


The Card Front Builder Thinlits and Carols of Christmas stamp set are retiring when the Holiday Catalog ends on January 2, 2018, so be sure to get them before they are gone. The retiring list can be found here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...