Monday, August 24, 2015

Halloween Bag

I got to play around with the Gift Bag Punch Board this weekend. Whoa, is it cool! I was having so much fun, I'm not even sure how many of them I made. I've only decorated a few so far and this is one of them. We'll be making this bag at my upcoming classes (Saturday, 8/29, and Tuesday, 9/1).
I used the Howl-o-ween Stamp set and Boo to You Framelits, which are available as a bundle in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
The bag is held closed with a clothespin that has been covered with some Designer Series Paper (DSP).

Here's what the bag looks like open:
 Here are all the projects we'll be making at the upcoming classes. Contact me today to reserve your spot.
The Howl-o-ween stamp set and Boo to You framelits will be available when the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog goes live on September 1st!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...