Monday, July 22, 2013

TSSC 273 - MDS Again

I have once again turned to My Digital Studio (MDS) to create my design team sample for the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge (TSSC).  I love sitting down with my computer and creating.  It's especially nice when I don't have access to my stamping supplies.  It gives me a chance to create when I otherwise might not be able to.

Here is this week's sample card:


One thing I found out this week is that although you can use the re-color feature to change the color of an embellishment, the color you start with affects the final color.  I started with a light colored brad (Bashful Blue, I think) and when I re-colored the brads, they were much lighter than the colors I was trying to match.  So, I chose a darker color (Always Artichoke) and ended up with this nice, rich color which I really like with this card.

So, here's this week's sketch that was my inspiration:
 
 
 Now that you've seen the sketch and my sample, head on over to the TSSC blog to see the rest of the design team samples.  Then, play along by creating your own card inspired by this sketch and linking it to the challenge page.  Don't have your own blog but would like to join the fun?  Contact me and I'll share some options.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I too love MDS, so easy to make the different images just the right size. What a fabulous card! Thanks again for being on my DT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...