Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

This cute card was made by my friend and stamp club member, Karen Kline.

Some of the Stampin' Up! products I recognize - the Stripes embossing folder, the Square Lattice e.f., several punches (Scallop Circle, Circle, Word Window, the small circle for the nose is possibly from the Owl Punch), Designer Series Patterns Paper Stack, and brads - plus ink and card stock.  I don't recognize the stamp set (but I've only been involved with Stampin' Up for about 5 or 6 years and since SU! turned 25 this year, that leaves a lot of years worth of stamps that I might not know about).

Thank you, Karen, for letting me share your card on my blog.  I hope you and everyone reading this has a wonderful Independence Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...