Saturday, February 9, 2013

Vintage Verses Shoe Box Swap Card

This morning at our team meeting, we had a shoe box swap.   Here's my card.  It has three different items that you can get for free during Sale-a-Bration (one free item per $50 purchase).
These team meetings are lots of fun because it gives us a chance to get together as demonstrators and talk business, do some stamping, and get to know each other better.  I'd love to have you join my team and you, too, could be a part of this wonderful group of stampers.  During Sale-a-Bration you can get an extra 25% of merchandise with your starter kit.  That's $156.50 worth of great Stampin' Up products for only $99!  Stampin' Up offers lots of resources to help you get your business started and I'll be available for that personal touch.  See more details and join here or contact me for more information.

Stamp:  Vintage Verses (SAB)
Card stock:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Vine Street Embossing Folder (SAB), Blossom Punch, Blossom Petals Punch, Sycamore Street buttons (SAB), Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Big Shot

Edit 2/10/13 - I was scanning through my blog and noticed that this card is pretty much a CASE of a previous card.  I really liked this card and thought about using it for the swap, but I wanted to use some Sale-a-Bration items.  Apparently I like the layout so much that I came up with twice, lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...