Tuesday, February 12, 2013

All Dressed Up

Here's another card I made at the team meeting on Saturday morning.  It was designed by Frances Wagner.  This is the first time I used the Dress Up Framelits Dies.  Isn't that dress made with the More Amore Designer Series Paper just the cutest?  The flower at the waist with the pearl adds a nice touch.  The sentiment is from the All Dressed Up stamp set.  The front says, "happy birthday" and inside it says, "fashionable late...but worth the wait."
Do you ever have something that when you first see it in the catalog you think you aren't going to want?  In my case, it's more like, "Thank goodness!  Finally, something I won't have to buy." (lol)  The dress items were like that for me.  But, as usually happens, now that I've seen samples and made this cute card I know I'll be making more projects with these little dresses and the dress form.

If you love Stampin' Up products (and who doesn't?), why not consider becoming a demonstrator?  It's a great way to get your products at a discount and earn some extra cash.  If you join during Sale-a-Bration you'll get an extra 25% of merchandise for free in your Starter Kit.  See here to join or contact me for more information.  I'd love to have you on my team!  Not only will I be honored if you choose me to be your upline, I'll be here as a resource as you build your business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...