Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all of my readers a very Merry Christmas!  I hope  your Christmas is truly wonderful.

Here's a little card and gift combo that I made.  I used the Petal Cone Die to create both the 3d item and the tree on the card.  They were both embossed with the retired Finial Press Embossing Folder and the stars on top were made with the retired Stars #2 die.
 The presents on the card are just small squares and rectangles cut from Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper.  The bows were made with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

The message is from one of the hostess sets in the current Holiday Catalog.  The center is punched with the 1" Circle Punch and the outer layer is punched with the 1 1/4" Scallop Punch.
 This 3d tree opens on the bottom, so you can fill it with candy or a small gift.  It looks cute with a cut out from the Scallop Circle die as a tree skirt and little boxes around it for presents.
Between sickness and family visits, I know it's been a week since my last post.  Since we're lucky enough to have continuing family visits, it will probably be a while until my next post.  Hope you, too, will continue to enjoy the holiday season and I'll be back in the new year.

In the meantime, my next class is January 9th.  Check out my whole schedule here and then contact me to register.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...