Monday, December 17, 2012

Bells and Boughs Card and Gift Card Holder

I have two coordinating projects to share today - a card and a gift card holder.

The card was made first using the Bells and Boughs stamp set, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, the oval from the Designer Frames embossing folders, the Scallop Oval punch, and my Big Shot.  The ink is Always Artichoke and the Cardstock is Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, and Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations (which has been sanded to make the embossed image stand out).

I wanted a gift card holder for a class and I really liked the above card, so I modified it to look like this.  I used the Top Note die for the shape and changed up the colors a bit.
The brad creates a hinge to open the gift card holder.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  If you'd like to learn to make great projects like this gift card holder, please join me at a class sometime.  Or, join a stamp club and get free classes by purchasing great Stampin' Up products.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...