Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bordering On Romance Card

This is my favorite card that I made with the Stampin' Up stamp set Bordering On Romance.  I just love the color combination -  Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black and Whisper White.


Sadly, this set will no long be available after April 30.  Be sure to order yours today!
Edit 4/26:  The Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon is on the Retired List and it's 25% off (now $6.71).  Pear Pizzazz is one of the In Colors that is retiring this year.  Retired accessories are only available while supplies last.



2 comments:

Ariel said...

oooo these colors are so pretty together! I really like that layout, too. This would be a good one to use for all that DSP I have to use.

Sue Root said...

Ariel, you're right. This would be a good layout to use up DSP (and goodness knows I have enough of it to use!). After I put the DSP down on the card base, I hate to cover it because it's so pretty. This layout would let a lot of the DSP still show. Thanks for the idea and the compliment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...