Thursday, April 19, 2012

Guest Stamper - Nick Field

At our last Stamp Club meeting, Sherri brought her teenage son Nick to stamp with us.  He was a nice addition to the class and made some great cards.  Since then he's been busy creating more and his mom has been sending me pictures.  I asked if I could share this card because it has a rosette on the front, which he learned how to make at the class he came to.  I really like how he has the tendrils coming out from each side of the rosette.  They are from Elements of Style and the border is from Fresh Vintage.

Card by Nick Field:


 I just love how Nick finished off the inside.  It's another work of art!

The sentiment on the inside is from For All You Do.  The other stamps are from Out West.  Both sets are on the retiring list so they will no longer be available after May 31.

Thanks Nick for letting me post this card.  You are very talented!

1 comment:

Ariel said...

what an awesome card!!! I love the front rosette--it looks like a cowboy hat to me, matching the western images on the inside. So very clever!
Wow, Nick--you are a very talented young man! I hope we see more from you.
Sue, thanks for sharing this wonderful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...