Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Wreath Card

This wreath was made using the retired Trio Flower Punch, but you could make it with the smallest flower on the Boho Blossoms Punch.  The bow is made with 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

The card itself was cut with the Big Shot using the Magnetic Movers and Shapers die and the Movers and Shapers Punch Windows.  I love this combo because it allows me to get bigger shapes that coordinate with my punches.  I used the Modern Label Punch and the Word Window to get the layers that show through the opening in the card.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, which I use tons.
As an added bonus, the piece that was cut from the card front can now be used to on another card layered under a piece punched with the Modern Label Punch.

Hope  you enjoyed today's card.  If you'd like any of the items used on today's card, they can be purchased from my Online Store.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...