Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I finally did it!

I've been thinking for some time about getting my own Demonstrator Business Web Site (DBWS).  Well, I finally did it!  It will take me some time to update everything, but I've filled in some basics and the site is ready to go!

What does this mean for you?  You can now order online 24/7.  There's no need to go through me, just go to my DBWS, set up an account (first time only) and order to your heart's content.  Just please make sure you are on my site when you order :)   My name and info will be in the upper right corner of the page.


You must go through my site if you want to order digital content (not My Digital Studio itself, but any additional digital downloads).  This is also the place to order Clearance merchandise.  Did you know there's great savings on the Clearance Rack, including Designer Series Paper for only $3.49 and ribbon as low as $1.99?  Check it out by clicking on the link to my website and choosing SHOP NOW; then on the left side choose Clearance Rack.

If you have any questions about shopping online or my new DBWS, just ask.  I'm still here to help whenever you need it.  Remember, just make sure my name is in the upper righthand corner as you shop (thanks!).

For any other items, of course you can contact me directly and I'll be happy to place your order for you (just like we do now).  It's just that now you don't have to wait.  You can do it all yourself if you want.  Whatever works for you!

Also, if your order is $150 or more (before shipping and tax), you earn Stampin' Rewards (basically hostess benefits by another name since you haven't actually "hosted" anything).  That's  a minimum of $15 in free merchandise, plus a free hostess set.  Actual amount of free merchandise and hostess set(s) will depend upon the size of the order.

I'm excited about my new site!  Even if you aren't ready to order anything, check it out and let me know what you think.  Even though I'm still personalizing it, there are already lots of project ideas, information about current promotions and more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...