Saturday, January 29, 2011

In Wilderness

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who helped with the Preschool Fundraiser, either by attending one of the classes or making or purchase (or both), on January 26 and 27.  We had a fun time helping out a wonderful program.

I recently got this Stampin' Up set, In Wilderness.  I've been looking at it since it first came out in July and I finally bought it.  It's a fantastic set for masculine cards.

This card uses the three animal images from the set.  There is also a saying, which I'm sure you'll see in a future post.  The cardstock is Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip.

Since it's a masculine card, I intentionally kept it simple.  You can use it as a notecard (either blank inside or with the nature saying from the set) or make it a birthday, thank you, anniversary, etc. card by adding an appropriate sentiment inside.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...