Thursday, January 20, 2011

Accordion Album

I just made this 3 x 3 accordion album.  It's the first one I've ever done and there was definitely a learning curve involved! :)  I CASEd a design that was sent to me through Stampers X-press, a Stampin' Up! group.  If you sign up to be a demonstrator, you could be in this group, too.  They send lots of great ideas and provide tons of business support.  And, Sale-a-bration (which starts 1/25) is a great time to join SU!  Check back on 1/25 to see why.

Want to see how this accordion album works and what it looks like inside?  Come to my Open House on Saturday between 10:00am and noon.  I'll also have a make and take.  Need directions?  E-mail or leave a comment on this post.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...