Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Class

On Sat., Nov. 13, I will be offering a Christmas Class (see the classes page for details).  I am so excited about these projects!  I love the set Rejoicing in Christmas.  We will be make this card using that set:

Inside the card says:
Rejoicing in the joy of the Christ Child's birth and wishing you a Christmas filled with the love and peace of our Savior.

This card is simple, yet looks very nice.  The picture here does not give it justice (in my opinion).  This is one of my favorite Christmas cards that I've made this year.

We also will be making a gift card holder that is fast and easy to make, yet looks very impressive:


And we'll make an assortment of tags using Tags til Christmas:

The to and from is on the back of the ornament tag.

I hope you'll be able to join me Saturday!  Contact me to register.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...