Monday, November 1, 2010

CASE-ing myself

I CASED myself on this card.  I made a similar card last year and wanted to update it with current products.  This time, I made it monchromatic for a different look.

The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.  The vase is the ornament punch with the bottom cut off.  I used the Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack in Brights and the Autumn Days stamp set.


Note:  CASE stands for Copy and Share Everything (or sometimes Copy and Steal Everything).  Those of us who post our designs online or teach you how to make them in classes want you to use the ideas for inspiration.  When I CASE from someone else, I try to give credit to the person I originally got the idea from (though sometimes I don't do good documentation and I have to give a generic credit).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...