Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers Again

As promised yesterday, here's another card using the wonderful Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. I just love today's sentiment - Know that you are loved. Everyone should hear that message.


This card was CASEd from Australian demonstrator Alice Tomal. For those of you who don't know, CASE means Copy And Share Everything. It can be used as a verb as I've done here. We demonstrators love to share our creativity with others and when we're stumped for an idea are grateful for others who have shared. You don't always have to copy an idea exactly. Sometimes it's a stepping stone to get your own ideas flowing. Either way, I think it's always fun to see what other people create.

Supplies:

Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle: Celebrate Sunflowers stamps and Sunflowers dies
Cardstock: Bumblebee and Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso

Cardstock Measurements:

4.25 x 11 Bumblebee – The card opens up rather than to the side with this cut. It is a design choice. 
1 x 2.25 Bumblebee 
3.5 x 3.5 Bumblebee for die cut 
4 x 5.25 Whisper White – 2 pieces, one for the front and one for inside 

I added pearls that I colored with my Blends marker. I used the Dark Daffodil Delight and did 2-3 coats to make it darker. Let dry in between coats and thoroughly before adding to project.

Here's how I finished the inside. Sorry about the shadows. I couldn't seem to avoid them.


And here's a CASE of my CASE. As I mentioned, other's ideas can be a spark for your creativity. I think the first card looks very bright and summery. I changed this one up a bit to seem more like fall. 


For this card, I didn't pop out all the little pieces from the die cut. I sponged the center and also a little bit on the petals to give them some definition.

I hope today's cards have inspired you to create something beautiful. If so, I'd love to see what you make. Please share a picture in the comments or on my facebook page. Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...