Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hello Easter

Today I am wishing you Happy Easter with the Hello Easter stamp set by Stampin' Up!
 
This first card uses an idea I have done several times in the past. I used an Oval Framelit for the Easter egg. In this case, I cut it in half with a zig zag pattern. Then I put the halves together like the egg was opening and put a little chick inside. The chick is actually the top of a bird from the Birds & Blooms Thinlits. The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Delightful Daisy .


Again I used the Hello Easter set, but this time I used the egg from the stamp set. I used several of the other stamps, too. Each bigger Pool Party  image inside the white circles has a Basic Pearl on it. The DSP is the Fresh Florals DSP Stack.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you and your families all have a very Happy Easter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...