Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween - Something Good To Eat



Happy Halloween! I have two cards for you today. I used elements from the Something Good To Eat Kit Paper Pumpkin kit on both of them. This kit is still available for purchase.


Supplies:

Stamps: Something Good To Eat; Jar of Love; Label Me Pretty
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White 
DSP: Color Theory
Tools:  Everyday Jars Framelits, Pretty Label Punch
Accessories: Black Rhinestones, Baker's Twine (it was on the Clearance Rack when I made this card, but it appears to be gone now; you could substitute Thick Black Baker's Twine or a color of your choice)

This fall card features the stamp set Colorful Seasons. The leaves are done with the Rock and Roll technique. The banners are made with leftovers from the Something Good To Eat Paper Pumpkin kit and a strip of retired Close to Cocoa, which seemed to match the stripes. Other colors on this card are Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, and Whisper White. I can't tell from the picture, but I think the sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso (or I could have used my retired Close to Cocoa ink pad - either would work).


If you ever need cardstock in retired colors, such as the Close to Cocoa used on this card, please let me know. I probably have some since I have just about every color since I became a demo in 2009. I also have some retired inks available, but the supply is more limited.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...