Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter - Window Box Style

HAPPY EASTER!

Today I have two projects I designed using the Window Box thinlits. We made the card last month in club. The basket is part of a die cut from the Window Box thinlints, basically half of the hexagon. The handle was cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits. The grass was cut using the retiring Fringe Scissors. The eggs were cut using a die from the retiring Pyramid Pals thinlits. 

Happy Easter is from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and is punched out with the Duet Banner punch. These two items are available in a bundle, which gives 10% savings over buying the items separately, but only until the catalog ends. Then the items will only be available to purchase separately.


Here is a basket I made with the Window Box thinlits. In addition to half of the hexagon, I also left on some of the flaps and extra parts. I used part of two die cuts which are cut down and then folded into the basket shape. The handle is just a 1/2 inch strip of cardstock. The grass in the basket was made with the retiring Fringe Scissors. This is a prototype I made about a month ago (hence the retired color cardstock). Originally I had planned to add a tag and maybe soem flowers ont he front, but I think it looks cute like this, too.


The Window Box framelits are currently available in a bundle with the Window Shopping stamp set. The framelits will still be available in the new catalog, but they'll no longer be available as a bundle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...