Friday, September 30, 2016

Cookie Cutter Igloo Card

The little Cookie Cutter characters are so cute! And the Eskimo is no exception. I saw several variations of the igloo idea online and this is my take on it. I think I need to order the Softly Falling embossing folder though, because that would look really cute as a background.

 

Supplies:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Thoughtful Branches
Card Stock: Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Smoky Slate to sponge igloo and snow; assorted neutrals to water color Eskimo
Big Shot: Brick Wall embossing folder
Punch: Cookie Cutter

This is one of the cards we'll be making in the Cookie Cutter Stamp Camp on 10/8. There's still time to sign up. I'm placing an order bright and early Saturday morning, 10/1. Let me know if you'd like to order any of the items used to make this card or any other great Stampin' Up! products.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...