Saturday, May 14, 2016

Record Album Flip Card - Classic Rock

I thought this card was so clever when I saw it on Pinterest. It is cased from Michelle Reynolds. We made it in one of my classes.

 Sadly, the Circle Card Thinlits Die is retiring. Happily, it is discounted and still available (but only while supplies last or through 5/31/16, whichever comes first). The Designer Series Paper (DSP), It's My Party, is also retiring. I chose this design to coordinate with the chevrons which come in the die set. The stamp is from Bombs Away.
Here's the card standing and partially open so you can see as the circle starts to flip.
 The card pulls open and is laying flat here. The Happy Birthday is from Sky Is the Limit. That set is no longer available, but if you want it, I can hook you up with one.
Don't forget to get the retiring items before they are gone. These circle flip cards are so cool and very easy with this great die. Other dies come in the set as you can see in this picture.
Circle Card Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...