Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter friends! Check out this Easter Lily made with the Festive Flower punch. The leaves were stamped with a stamp from Friends and Flowers. The cross was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder and my Big Shot.

The background was embossed with the Fluttering embossing folder on retired Core'dinations cardstock. Inside is the pretty Easter message from Suite Sayings, which is what I wish you this Easter and always:

Wishing you all the beautiful blessings of Easter.

*The Easter Lily is CASEd from another stamper, but unfortunately I cannot find the original post so can't find out who to give credit to. For some reason, I didn't pin it - so let that be a lesson: pin those cards you like as soon as you see them ;) If I find it later, I'll add it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...