Saturday, October 24, 2015

Junior Legal Pads

A fellow NC Demo, Denise James, generously gave me a covered junior legal pad that she made for a swap. I thought it was really cool, so I decided to make some of my own. Sorry about the photo quality - but if I wait until I get better pictures it could be a while (which is also why there isn't one of Denise's). I figure it's better to share what I have. I made three styles:

 The butterfly ones use the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. The butterflies were cut with the retired Beautiful Butterflies die and the Elegant Butterfly Punch. The big butterflies were also embossed. Just because is from And Many More. The background on the leaf one was stamped with Vintage Leaves. The letters are from Larger Than Life Alphabet and cut with the Circles Framelits. 

Here's the inside of the flower/butterfly ones. The clips were cut out with my Big Shot and the Project Life Paper Clip Thinlits.
 Here's the inside of the leaf one. The saying is from Lighthearted Leaves. The leaf was cut out with my Big Shot and the Leaflets framelits.
This was one of this month's club projects which met this morning and will meet again Tuesday evening. If you're local and would like to make one, contact me by Sunday evening. The class is nearly full, but we can still fit in another.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...