Friday, June 19, 2015

Sprinkles of Life and Tree Builder Punch

Check out these cute projects made with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder punch.

Projects made with these items from the new catalog are popping up all over the internet. I can see why. It's a cute set with a variety of elements that give it a lot of versatility and cute sayings to tie in with the images. Cupcakes, trees, ice cream cones, and clouds. Plus a portion of the purchase price from Sprinkles of Life goes to help the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Here's the Sprinkles of Life set. See what I mean about the cute sayings?


And here's the punch. I'm already envisioning other things I can do with it.
These images are from Stampin' Up! They've provided several catalog images to help demonstrators with our business. Periodically I'll share some of these projects with you.

Ever thought about becoming a demonstrator? Now's the time! During June, get 2 free stamp sets (your choice) when you join. It's a fantastic deal - whether you want to make it a business, just get the discount for yourself, or somewhere in between. And no matter your goal, if you sign up under me, I'll be here to support you with training, resources, and support. Stampin' Up! will also support you with online training and webinars plus resources such as the images used in today's blog post. Find out more or sign up here. There's also a link to contact me if you have questions. I'd love to have you on my team!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...