Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow

We made this St. Patrick's Day card in my last stamp club (a couple weeks ago already - my how time flies). It was a big hit.

Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Work of Art
Cardstock: Basic Black, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, 1 3/4" Circle
Embellishments: Gold Sequins

I have a lot of creative people in my classes and they often make modifications to my projects. I love it because it gives all of us different ideas and helps us stretch our creativity. This was done by Jane Meekhof. I love how she put a few gold sequins at the bottom of the pot, like they'd fallen out.
 This one was made by Jyda Adams. I particularly like how she put the sequins in the rainbow.
Thanks to these creative ladies for letting me post their cards.

Every month there are good ideas floating around my classes. I usually don't remember to take pictures, but I always appreciate all their ideas.

I got the idea for the pot of gold from the Literally My Joy blog. A fellow demo, Genger Stiedle, reminded me that the stamp from Work of Art makes a great rainbow. I put the two ideas together into this card. I got the idea from Genger via an online group. Get a free bonus when you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration. See details here. Plus, as part of my team, not only will you get my help as you start your business, you'll get access to several other demonstrator groups full of business tips and creative ideas. Contact me today if you have questions about this great opportunity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...