Monday, November 3, 2014

TSSC 339 - Festival of Trees

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. It features the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Festival of Trees.
 Supplies:
Stamps: Festival of Trees
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Flashback
Ink: Garden Green
Dazzling Details
Here's this week's sketch. As you can see, I didn't put anything where the star is. I had planned to put the little cardinal from Festival of Trees in that area, but it just didn't look right. I decided I liked the card just the way it is.
 
 You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week! 

2 comments:

MJ said...

I am not really sure how I convinced myself that I didn't want this fun set. The trees are just too cute. Not sure I am going to break down this late in the catalog though. Even though your design makes me want to, thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!

Sue Root said...

Thanks, Mary Jo! It is a really cute set!! And I love the matching punch! Of course, I'm a sucker for anything (die or punch) that will cut out my stamped images ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...