Saturday, April 12, 2014

Butterfly Card

We had a great time this morning at the Stampin' Up! fundraiser I put on for Relay For Life! Special thanks to my friend Karen Kline, who helped with the event.  And thanks to my friend Karen O'Connell, who supplied half the participants. The group was varied in both age and skill level. The teenagers really got into being creative and it was fun to see where that creativity led them. I wish I would have thought to take pictures!

This clean and simple (aka CAS), one layer card was the easiest of the four projects we made. Since the sentiment came from Teeny Tiny Wishes, the participants could choose whichever message they wanted.

We used the Simply Scored tool to make the decorative lines. Then we used the Butterfly Punch to punch butterflies from retired In Color Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper (DSP) and lined them up between the lines.

We used the Note cards and envelopes set for this card, so it is 3.5" x 5". The card is CASEd, but I can't remember where I saw it.

I'll post more of the projects next week, so be sure to check back. And thank, again, to everyone who participated in the Relay For Life fundraiser.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...