Thursday, August 22, 2013

Six Sided Sampler (LNS 229)

I decided to play along with the Late Night Stampers Challenge this week.  The challenge is to use any type of specialty paper.  I used Epic Day Designer Series Paper.

The stamp is from Petite Pairs and punched out with the Hexagon Punch.  I have the set Six-Sided Sampler, which I got in a bundle with the Hexagon Punch (saved 15% by buying the bundle!), but decided not to use it with this card.  The smaller DSP hexagon is punched and the larger one was cut out from a sheet of Epic Day (it had hexagons on it, so I just had to cut on the lines).  I used my Big Shot and the Honeycomb Embossing Folder for the background.  I lightly sponged it to bring out the pattern and also to tie it in with the DSP.

The Stampin' Up catalog has many wonderful Designer Series Papers this year.  You can see them all here.  When you decide which ones you'd like, you can order online or you can contact me and I'll place the order for you.

You can enter the LNS challenge and see other entries here

3 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Love how you used this paper. I am struggling with how to use it. I love it so want to play with it. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us again this week LNS!

Robbie

Hannah Jones said...

Needed a thank you card for a guy. This will fit the bill!

Sue Root said...

Glad I could be of help :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...