Sunday, November 27, 2011

3-d Stocking Gift Holder

I'm having so much fun with this new Holiday Stocking Die.  Here is a 3-d stocking I made.  Great to fill with any number of small items.  What a cute way to package a small gift.

You could decorate the stocking with holly berries like in this post
or write the recipient's name on the white cuff.  Or you could leave it like it is if you like a simpler look.


Here is the inside of the stocking.  Basically I took a piece of matching card stock, used my Simply Scored tool to score the bottom and sides and attached between two die cut stockings.


Here's the stocking filled with candy canes.  Though, if I wanted to actually give this filled with candy canes, I think I'd make the box part in the center a little shorter so that the candy canes stick up more.


Thanks for viewing.  If you'd like to get the Holiday Stocking die, click on the Order Online button in the upper right hand corner or contact me directly and I can place your order for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...