Friday, October 21, 2011

NC Demos Blog Hop

First off, let me apologize for neglecting my blog for so long.  I have been struggling with some health issues which have prevented me not only from keeping up my blog but from even being able to do much stamping.  As much as I love stamping and hate not being able to do it, even worse, I have had to miss family events and my kids' activities.  And anyone who knows me knows how hard that's been.  I appreciate my customers who have stood by me during this difficult time and hope that those of you who have followed my blog in the past will continue to do so.  Hopefully after the first of the year things will be a little more back to normal.  Until then, I'll try to post as I am able.

Now, for some exciting news....

On Sunday, October 23, I will be participating in the first ever NC Demos Blog Hop.  This will be an exciting opportunity to see the creative work of several demonstrators from North Carolina.  They will be sharing projects usings products from the current Holiday Mini Catalog and this year's Idea Book and Catalog.  You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...